OFF LEASH DOG PARK RULES IF YOU USE THE DOG PARK FOR ANY REASON, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES.
1. Hours: sunrise to sunset.
2. The dog park is for use by dogs accompanied by their handlers. No other use is permitted. NO UNATTENDED DOGS ARE ALLOWED.
3. All dogs must be licensed and vaccinated, and must wear a visible dog license and rabies tag.
4. DOGS MUST BE SPAYED OR NEUTERED; aggressive dogs, and dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
5. Dogs must be under the control of their handler and in view of their handler at all times.
6. Dogs must be on leash when entering and exiting the off-leash area of the dog park. Dogs must be off-leash while in the off-leash area of the dog park.
7. Dogs must be removed from the dog park at the first sign of aggression.
8. Handlers must be 16 years of age or older and are limited to a maximum of 2 dogs at any one time.
9. Handlers must have a dog leash in their possession for each dog under their control at all times.
10. Handlers must "scoop the poop" and fill any holes dug by dogs under their control.
11. Children 8 years and under are not allowed in the dog park; children ages 9 - 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Drinks in glass containers and food are prohibited in the dog park; training treats are allowed.
13. bY using the dog park for any reason, HANDLERS AGREE THAT THEY do so at their own risk. Handlers are responsible for any injuries or damages caused TO, OR by, dogs under their sUPERVISION.